Sunday, April 22, 2007

What Is The Dual-Life Success Systems Technology?

A few weeks ago, I've launched a new website. The inspiration for the site (http://www.EnigmaValdez.com) was because I had looked over my finances for the past year and found that I had spent over $13,000 in self help, business building, marketing, and self improvement books, tapes, kits, CD's,DVD's, seminars and coaching programs.

There was a lot of good stuff that I bought and I have been able to improve on several areas of my life, but the main complaint I had was that many of these products and resources made it seem so simple and easy to just start changing your present circumstances into these massively successful life stories that their testimonials showed.

I know I may piss some people off with this following statement, but it's EASIER SAID THAN DONE!

A lot of my readers email me questions and they are usually the same ones over and over again. "I've done everything, followed all the rules but it still didn't work! Is this really true or am I just too stupid to get it?"


I'm here to tell you - It's not your fault. You see, most people when they get into this self improvement and personal growth kick, they tend to go from one extreme or to the other.

Others are afraid of failing and disappointment so they don't even let themselves really start.

They either start expecting these overnight miracles to happen or they just give up. The Dual-Life Success Systems Technology is the midpoint. The point of BALANCE, where you are experiencing anything and everything you've always wanted, AND you are living your life with the intention of advancement towards the things you desire.

The Dual-Life Success Systems Technology eliminates any chance of disappointment or failure because it teaches you a healthy form of detachment. Once you are in the healthy zone of detachment you leave all doors open for the things you want and imagine, AND for dazzling surprises that may actually be MORE & BETTER than what you've thought you could attain.

I'll post more information on the Dual-Life Success Systems Technology (DLSST) at a later date.

Best to all of you!
E