Sunday, April 22, 2007

Law Of Attraction & Gratitude







It's always important to be in the attitude of gratitude. There is always something you can find to be thankful for. A lot of times, with life being the way it is, sometimes it's a little difficult to stop and experience the "little" things in life.

I have taken the time to experience the beauty and love all around me.

I call him "Mr. Squirrel". Since it is spring time I imagine he probably has a family of little ones somewhere or soon on their way.

Perhaps you can look in your own back yard and find something similiar.

I was surprised at how well these pictures came out, since I suck at taking pictures! LoL. I took it with my handy Cannon PowerShot Digital Camera. I'll be using it to post more pics as I go along.

Thanks for reading and remember to stop and appreciate the "little" things in life :)

E