Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Vacation in Thailand


Last month I vacationed in one of my favorite hide-aways ...Thailand. I love this country because quite frankly it is very beautiful and the culture is extremely intriguing to me. You can say it is an exotic and eccentric country....much like those words would describe me..heheh

In any case this time I've gotten to experience a lot of new things such as visiting a Buddhist Temple and also living in a remote village of Thailand. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I love to travel! I think everyone should experience other cultures and countries. There's only so much you can get from pictures and TV.

If you're ever in Bangkok, Thailand, email me! You can book your flight and hotel together and save up to 75% off the regular fees by clicking here! I'll send you a list of the best hotels, restaurants and sight seeing tours.