Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Do it however you can






Lately, I've been visiting the gym again. I had made up my mind to get healthy and and in shape. I also wanted to get back into music. My guitars were collecting too much dust. One of the problems I immediately ran into was the "I don't have enough time for this all!"

Oddly enough, today while searching Google images for my vision slides I found the above pic.

How inspiring! Just goes to show that if you put a little thought and creativity into something , you can get the impossible done.

I think this guy is cool and apparently he's been doing it for a long time.
His name is Chris Watson and you can check out his site at : http://www.thebicyclingguitarist.net/


Will I start riding the bike while playing my guitar? ....only time will tell...hehehe
But it is a cool idea don't ya think?
All the best to you! :)

E