Friday, June 1, 2007

What are you thankful for?


Part of knowing how to use the secret and understanding the law of attraction is getting into the attitude of gratitude. It is stopping each day on a regular basis and remembering what you are thankful for.

I myself am thankful for so many things, it would take years to list them all, probably an eternity. Of course I’m thankful and grateful for loving friends and family. I’m also thankful for my health, my state of mind, for understanding and becoming conscious of my responsibility, and that I am entirely responsible for everything in my existence.

I am also thankful to have met so many people like you that are interested in the law of attraction and how to harness it.

Today, while surfing online, I found a digital journal of gratitude. I think it’s really cool and neat. The goal is for 1 million people to enter the journal and state what they are thankful for. Check it out at http://www.digitaljournalofgratitude.com/

Thank you for coming to my blog! J

Enigma